Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee is a key initiative under the Queensland Government’s five-year training reform action plan, “Great Skills, Real Opportunities”
The Certificate 3 Guarantee supports eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate III level qualification and increase their skills to move into employment, re-enter the workforce or advance their career. It also supports Queensland’s Year 12 graduates to transition to employment by providing fee-free training in high priority qualifications.
Students can only access the Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy once, it is important students choose the right course for you to take full advantage of this opportunity.
Are you Eligible?
Certificate 3 Guarantee eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Queensland resident;
- Aged 15 years or over;
- No longer at school;
- Australian OR New Zealand citizen OR and Australian Permanent Resident (including humanitarian entrants), OR a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency;
- Not holding, and not enrolled in a Certificate III level or higher qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training).
To complete a Queensland Government self-eligibility check, follow this link
Program Information and Fact Sheet
For more information, access and read the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program Fact Sheets
- Certificate 3 Guarantee student fact sheet (PDF 287KB or DOCX 429KB)
- For more information on the Certificate 3 Guarantee, including eligibility requirements, subsidy information, concessional student status and program related documents, visit https://training.qld.gov.au/providers/funded/certificate3
What Courses Can I do?
The qualifications below are currently being funded by the Queensland State Government’s Department of Education and Training through the Certificate 3 Guarantee for eligible Queensland participants.
|Qualification Code||Qualification Title||QLD Location||Student
|BSB30115||Certificate III in Business||Beenleigh
($8.33 per unit)
($12.50 per unit)
|CHC30113||Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care||Beenleigh
($5.55 per unit)
($8.33 per unit)
- Download AOT Fees Schedule for Other Fees
- Download AOT Fees and Refunds Policy
- Download AOT Student Refund Request Form
- Download AOT Student Payment Plan Request Form
Please read the course flyer to view any additional course specific requirements